Conference: DevOps is a scam
The DevOps culture challenges many companies with a software development department. Managers or even players in the field will undertake a DevOps transformation in the short term.
DevOps is a scam is meant to be a frank discussion of the essential elements required for a DevOps culture. Yes, some technologies will be discussed, but they will always be placed in an organizational, cultural or operational context.
- What is the ‘real’ motivation behind the adoption of DevOps?
- Which predecessors are obligated to DevOps?
- Why is the Cloud the only viable option?
- What is the purpose of microservices?
- The distributed monolith, often the result of a DevOps approach.
- Forget Docker, Kubernetes, BDD and event-sourcing
- What is missing for Infrastructure as Code to really work?
- Now that we know what we know, where do we start?
Why you are adopting DevOps. To go faster? To make it cheaper? because I was asked to do so? They are not good answers